LSC1.4S Manual Electric Submersible Pump
Original residue dewatering pump; able to pump down to the floor, even the smallest puddle can be pumped dry. LSC drainage pump is the best for complete drainage of flat surfaces where a sump is not available.
LSC1.4S Pump Features & Benefits (PDF)
- Prime pump through discharge outlet for start up at any water level.
- Internal check valve holds prime and prohibits back flow through pump when stopped.
- Urethane, Semi Vortex Impeller and Wear Plates for maximum durability and maintaining pump performance.
- Dual Inside Mechanical Seal With SiC faces provides longer operational life.
- Oil Lifter provides lubrication of the seal faces.
- V-Ring Seal design protects mechanical seal from abrasive particles.
- SHOP FOR PARTS - Click HERE
Motor Output (HP): 2/3
Discharge Bore (in.): 3/4
Cable Length (ft.): 20
Dimension (Dia x H, in.): 7-11/16 x 12-7/16
Continuous Running Water Level (in.): 0.04
Pump Weight (lbs.): 29