- Tsurumi Pump will display its vast product range for nearly every need in construction, mining, industrial, and countless other applications.
- Tsurumi products are known for their quality and reliability, which are bolstered by an extensive product and parts inventory.
- The company will occupy booth #C31514 located in the Central Hall at the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Tsurumi Pump will bring its diversified product line to Conexpo 2023, North America’s largest construction trade show. The company plans to feature pumps and technologies from its vast product lines including construction and mining products and will demonstrate that it has a product for nearly every application that needs a pumping solution. Conexpo takes place from March 14-18, 2023, at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas.
The pump manufacturer will focus on the quality and reliability found throughout its entire product line, which is strengthened by an extensive inventory of pumps and parts.
“Tsurumi prides itself on having dewatering pumps capable of handling large flows and pumps able to generate over 700 ft of head,” said Glenn Wieczorek, Tsurumi America’s managing director-president. “We offer pumps from less than 1 hp to 250 hp, built from corrosion-resistant materials to withstand the most challenging conditions found in construction and mining operations everywhere. We manufacture pumps for every challenge!”
Corrosion-resistant and agitator lines
At this year’s Conexpo, Tsurumi will highlight its corrosion-resistant models and units that are equipped with agitators at the end of the motor shaft, which are ideal for the construction industry. The agitators allow for the transmission of fluid, sand, sludge and slurry to move along seamlessly. Visitors will also see cutaway displays and tank demonstrations of products.
Tsurumi adopts industry-leading engineering standards on the manufacturing of its products, which results on time-tested reliability across multiple sectors. High-quality components made with durable materials such as the patented oil lifter, silicon-carbide seals and high-chrome impellers make Tsurumi pumps ideal for a great number of jobs — from mining to industrial to residential applications.
“Our significant growth in the past three years has only made us more cognizant of the important role we play in the construction and mining industries. Our attention to manufacturing detail and dedication to our parts inventory are just two aspects that we’re very proud of,” Wieczorek said. “We’ve made a significant effort over the years to boost our logistical capabilities to ensure customers have the pumps they need whenever and wherever.”
Pumps at Tsurumi's booth will include:
- GSZ High Volume Dewatering Pumps
- KRS Series Cast Iron Pumps
- KTZ Series of Heavy-duty Drainage Pumps
- KTVE Series of Medium-duty Slurry Pumps with level sensor
- LH Series Dewatering Pumps for Mining and Construction
- LH-14 Series Corrosion Resistant Dewatering Pumps for Mining and Construction
- SFQ Series of Corrosion Resistant Pumps
- SQ Series of Corrosion Resistant Pumps
- Several others aimed at construction, mining, and industrial applications