- Tsurumi returns to the annual event to showcase its leading array of sewage and wastewater technology.
- The company’s premium line of highly specifiable explosion-proof pumps, the AVANT Series, will be on display.
- Visitors to Tsurumi’s booth will learn they can order custom AVANT pumps configured to match specific job site demands.
Tsurumi Pump will exhibit its industry-leading sewage and wastewater products to attendees at this year’s WWETT Show, which runs from February 20 – 23, 2023, at the Indiana Convention Center in Indianapolis. The company will occupy booth #2240.
Tsurumi’s sewage and wastewater pumps are built to handle a wide range of applications. At the event, the company will highlight its highly specifiable explosion-proof pumps, the AVANT Series, developed to meet the rigorous demands of large wastewater projects.
“The Tsurumi team is excited to be at WWETT again this year. It’s a great opportunity to connect with professionals in the industry and showcase our wastewater products,” said Joe Ranieri, Tsurumi Pump’s Midwest Regional Manager. “At this event, we learn firsthand about the day-to-day challenges faced by those in the industry. Understanding these challenges helps us support our distributors and end users by providing solutions for a variety of applications.”
Tsurumi will display its various options available for the sewage and wastewater markets at the show, including:
- HS2.4S Manual Electric Submersible Pump
- 80TRN47.5 Submersible Aerator
- AVANT Series Explosion-Proof Pumps
The WWETT Show is attended by thousands of professionals in the wastewater and environmental science industries every year. The event will comprise four days of seminars and nearly 100 sessions with workshops and networking opportunities.
To visit Tsurumi’s website, click here. To learn more about the 2023 WWETT Show, click here.