Submersible pump designed for water, wastewater and light slurry pumping. Residential, commercial, industrial & construction dewatering applications.
Rugged dewatering pumps built to fit into 8" pipes in 2/3HP, 1HP, and 2HP.
Low level residue pump capable of pumping water continuously at 1/16 inches
Low level high volume residue pump capable of pumping down to 1/4 inches
Contractor pumps for high volume single phase dewatering applications.
Portable stainless steel pump for corrosive liquid.
High volume, low head axial flow submersible drainage pump ideal for water features or fish hatcheries.
Agitator series submersible pump designed for slurry, mud & sand pumping with hard iron adjustable wear parts & bottom side discharge up to 6-inch size.
Heavy duty agitator series submersible pump designed for high volume & high head slurry pumping and applications.
High volume submersible drainage pump with built in cooling jacket to prevent over heating
High volume pumping applications available in 3HP - 50HP designs.
Cast iron heavy-duty slurry pump employing the KTZ Series as the base
Construction pumps capable of converting from high head to high volume in 2HP -15HP designs.
Light-weight construction, for ease of portability available in 1HP - 7 1/2HP designs.
Rugged dewatering pumps built to fit into 8" pipes in 1HP and 2HP.
High head pumps providing medium to high flows. Ideal for generating plants and mining operations.
Rental & supply companies preferred choice for contractor ready slimline products.
Submersible stainless steel casting high head corrosion-resistant pump designed for handling aggressive and corrosive liquids.
Constructed for maximum durability, our dewatering pumps are compact and lightweight, built with the contractor in mind. Trash pump with 2", 3" and 4" designs with Honda GX engine.
Constructed for maximum durability, our dewatering pumps are compact and lightweight, built with the contractor in mind. Centrifugal pump with 1", 2", 3" and 4" designs with Honda engine.
Diaphragm pumps for sand, sludge, and mud applications.
Quiet, dependable contractor grade units available in recoil or electric start.
Control Panels for Dewatering Pumps Features
- Dewatering - Direct across the line starting - Automatic series control panels are heavy duty, UL listed control panels used for dewatering applications
- Multi voltage will operate a 208, 230 and 460 VAC pumps.
- Heavy duty padlockable fiberglass enclosure
- Heavy duty pump, power, float water tight cable connectors - quick installation
- Labeled field wiring terminal blocks that match the labels on the float switches
- UL 508 listed for the USA and Canada
- Laminated electrical schematic
- Thermal cutout circuits
- Seal Fail indicator - On applicable models
- Automatic Panels includes: 2-50' mechanical float switches
- Product Literature (PDF)